This website and all its contents are ©2015 All rights reserved
Diamondback Inline Hockey Club
Athletic competition should be fun. Essential elements of character building are embodied in the concept of sportsperson ship and six core ethical values: trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring, and good citizenship. The highest potential of sports is achieved when all involved consciously teach, and enforce, these values and are committed to the ideal of pursuing victory with honour. Parents/guardians of athletes can and should play an important role and their good-
1. Show respect to others involved in the game including match officials, opposition players, coaches, managers and spectators
2. Adhere to the Laws of the Game
3. Display and promote high standards of behaviour
4. Never engage in public criticism of the match officials
5. Avoid engaging in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting or abusive language or behaviour.
6. Always place the well-
7. Explain exactly what I expect of players and what they can expect from me
8. Refrain from, and refuse to tolerate any form of bullying
9. Develop mutual trust and respect with every player to build their self-
10. Encourage each player to accept responsibility for their own behaviour and performance
1. Always do my best, even if we're losing or the other team is stronger
2. Play fairly and work hard to improve your skills
3. Never be rude to my team-
4. Be ready for training and games on time
5. Shake hands with the other team and referee at the end of the game
6. Listen to my coach/team manager and respect what he/she says
7. Talk to someone I trust, for example my parents, coach or manager if I'm unhappy about anything at my club
8. I will not vandalise or cause destruction to anyone else's property at training or games
1. Applaud the opposition as well as your own team.
2. Encourage your child(ren) to work hard and play fair
3. Respect the referee's decision.
4. Support your child(ren) in being punctual to training session and games and make sure that the coach/manager is aware if your child is unable to attend
5. Understand that my child(ren) may not be able to play in matches following missed training sessions without reasonable notice
6. Understand that any equipment from Diamondback Inline Hockey Club is a loan to my child until their own kit can be sourced. Any kit unreturned will result in a fine.
7. Support the club by paying subs and match fees on time
8. Show your appreciation and support to the coaches, managers and others who give their time voluntarily
9. In the event of a fixture clash, ensure your child(ren) play for the lowest age group they are eligible to play for
1. Players will not engage in vandalism or destruction of property at any time.
2. Locker rooms shall be kept clean and in good condition.
3. Verbal or physical abuse directed toward any teammate, opponent, official, coach, spectator or arena staff member will not be tolerated.
4. Poor sportsmanship by anyone will not be tolerated at any time.
5. HONOUR THE GAME!
6. All monies such as subscriptions, training and match fees must be paid when required by the Club treasurer
7. All players registered with the Club must attend regular sessions in their respective age groups to qualify for matches, play-
8. Team managers should be informed as a matter of courtesy when attendance at training is not possible with as much notice as possible.
The Club Committee will deal with all matters of discipline.
Code of Conduct
OMNES HONORATE: NE TIMEAS
Respect All, Fear None